God’s creation is found all around us and permeates every part of our lives. It is the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil under our feet. As Christians we are called to be stewards of this land, to care and cultivate the earth so that it may live on for generations. To be better stewards of God’s creation, we must first educate ourselves to the issues found within creation. This includes not only the spiritual and the theological, but the scientific and practical ecological issues as well. Here you will find educational resources, as well as our monthly issue highlights published in Enews.
- January 2017: Clean Affordable Energy
- February 2017: Carbon Footprint
- March 2017: Water
- April 2017: Earth Day Everyday
- June 2017: Climate Change: Already In A Neighborhood Near You
- February 2018: A State Powered by the Sun: Maryland Clean Energy Jobs Act
- March 2018: Church-Community Partnership Funded: Pollinator Garden at Mount Royal Elementary
Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice;
let the sea roar, and all that fills it;
let the field exult, and everything in it.
Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy
before the Lord; for he is coming,
for he is coming to judge the earth.
He will judge the world with righteousness,
and the peoples with his truth.